Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer

Go down

Who Will win the Premier League?

Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_lcap50%Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_lcap0%Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_lcap50%Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_lcap0%Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer Empty Looking to join a TEAM for the Summer

Post  Manny Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 am

I am an adult looking to join a team. I play pick up games every summer but It is time I join a team and be more competitive. I am defensive midfielder but I can play any other posistion if needed.
Please email me at godeepinc@gmail.com

Manny
JV
JV

Number of posts : 1
Team : none
Full Name : None
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down