Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midfielder looking for team to play on

2 posters

Go down

Midfielder looking for team to play on Empty Midfielder looking for team to play on

Post  deerfoot Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 am

Hi- My name's Jonathan. I'm looking for a Division 2 or 3 team to play on this summer. I've played in the West Seneca house league for many years. For the last number of years I've maintained or improved my speed playing floor hockey fall, winter, and spring (in addition to volleyball). In the summer I've been training with 100 meter sprints, as well as longer runs.
I'm a team player and will play ball the way I'm told to.
I can play on an Over 35 team if spot is available, but can also play on a regular Division 2 or 3 team as I'm good at running. In a pinch I can move up to striker, but I'm most effective in the midfield.
Thanks for your consideration.
Contact me through this thread or call/text 716 491 8391 .

deerfoot
JV
JV

Number of posts : 1
Team : unattached
Full Name : Jonathan Vogelmann
Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Midfielder looking for team to play on Empty team seekers...

Post  JMcClain Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi Jonathan--My name is Josh. I'm also looking for a summer team. There seem to be a lot more people looking for teams than offering spots on them, so I'm trying to see if there's interest amongst those of us seeking a team in organizing a weeky/bi-weekly pick-up game. If things click together well we could work on starting a new team for the next season.
If you or anyone you know is interested, email me at josh.j.mcclain@gmail.com

All the Best.

JMcClain
JV
JV

Number of posts : 3
Team : None
Full Name : Josh McClain
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down