BUSS 10 POLONIA 1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BUSS 10 POLONIA 1

Post  bbartosik on Mon May 27, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm glad you can type. Speaking must be tough seeing that your mouth is foaming from the BB Boys Junk Show. When you have something to say we are at the league meetings. Queenston knows they bought us a drink Smile
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 265
Team : Roos FC
Full Name : Brian Bartosik
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Babar give it up. Now you're just pathetic. Of course I will accept your invite to the BDSL meeting. I will be one of three or four black guys there, and you will do nothing but point and whisper. I will easily spot you as one of the idiots, drunk from the free pitcher of beer. We will then part ways. Enough has been spoken on this forum, and I need not say a word to you after this thread.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

Number of posts : 112
Team : Buffalo United Soccer Stars
Full Name : Kevin Mckenzie
Registration date : 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Mon May 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Sorry for sending the same post twice. I was actually doing stuff today and didnt think it sent. I wasn't sitting by my computer thinking of cartoon names. You must be one of those furies or comic con guys. You probably make your aunt dress up as Louis Lane and do your thing. Whatever makes you happy. Why don't you take your Babar, your Batman and Robin, your Curious George and Tamagotchis and play a little Simon Says. because Simon Says your posts get about as much laughter as you fet action. Game over. BUSS out of operation. Not wasting my time with an illiterate. Now move to that back of the BUSS. Next!
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Mon May 27, 2013 8:27 pm

We also will buy beer and wings we do have money unlike BUSS who sports Salvation Army orange jerseys.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 pm

What!!...You posted the same thing twice, edited it, and apologized. Then you want us to believe its because you have a life?!?! Please re-read your post, I think even you will agree that makes no sense. Did you copy and paste, or do you have a way to save pending messages? If so, let me know how to do that at the next BDSL meeting.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Reaching Babar, reaching... We can play in pinnies with no soccer cleats, and still beat the Roos. Winning Jerseys, Losing Squad. Great Slogan!! Smile

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:54 pm

The facts are facts. Statistically your team (the Roos), are as trashy as your forum posts. Bobby plays a full game on the BUSS squad, but you would never know that because your Roos will never experience Premier level football in the BDSL;unfortunately you will not either. I'm positive that after people see this forum, you will be stuck with the Roos for the rest of your pathetic career. It's quite sad actually.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Go wash your Salvation Army Jerseys and finish watching your elephant cartoons. When your done with that call Bobby, if he isn't too busy drunk, flipping off teams at the AIM cup tournament and go out for a beer. If you can afford it of course. If not, have your apple juice, and put on your footsie pajamas. Drew will be over to put your mom to bed. Im sure she wants some Roo bolgna. Your BUSS has been wrecked ever since you pick up Bobby Polonias weak ass on the side of the BDSL free agent road. We will no longer BUSS as in our minds they are worthless. Steve Butcher will take BUSS out back and have his way. All Hail Rocky! Go BSC!
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Yeah we are sad. Roos welcome Matthew Waddington from Niagara SC to the team. Thanks Rocky.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Mon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Take care BUSS its been real, its been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Delete youre life...It's over. Are you rooting for another team? Are you inserting other people in this post from teams you cannot play for? Not we, but you are sad. I know many of the Celtic boys, classy bunch. You are pathetic!

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Let me guess, now you will be following and anticipating our loss to the BSC Raiders or Celtic. These are both teams in which I respect. You will relply to all my recaps on these games I am certain of it. A true #1 fan.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:20 pm

I dont care who beats us so long as its not KangaRoos. Very slick trying to recruit Steve Butcher, and BSC Raiders to the post. Well played Babar. Well played.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulyWalnuts on Mon May 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Great Thread. Im really enjoying reading it. If I had to declare a winner, it would be the entire BDSL community for getting to read this. Between the terrible, and I mean straight up terrible grammar of the BUSS monitor and the references of Barto...sik-to my stomach in some cases (nude pictures of dudes), its pretty entertaining to read.

Queeston has no real reason to be in the conversation or on the forums because I havnt seen a soccer player play for that team in years. (gotta rip on queeston if im on the roos, its in my contract)

BUSS is the best team in the BDSL and its about time everybody recognizes it. However, Sporting Roos is flying high right now after a tough win against a Yemen team which only days earlier beat Clarence in a tight match (again without 2 top players). Saying Maloney doesnt belong on the field is simply not true. He played almost a full 90 against a very fit and capable Yemen team.

If Maloney and Bartosik are Batman and Robin, then I must be Spiderman... wait... wrong universe. Ill be the Flash I suppose for ironic reasons.

Sincerely,

Barry Allen

PaulyWalnuts
JV
JV

Number of posts : 21
Team : Sporting Roos
Full Name : Pauly Walnuts
Registration date : 2013-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 12:05 am

Haha...@ terrible grammar. All my posts were written from my Samsung, which I will admit is a piece of junk. Just not worth going back to make the corrections, so I will accept the references to my terrible grammar. Unfortunately, my mother is apart of thr BDSL community, and she did not enjoy Bartosik references about her and Roo Balogna Sad. She will be attending the next meeting in my stead, and will be voting on discontinuing the forum. However, touché Barry Allen. Touché.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 am

Your mother is coming to the meeting to ask about getting rid of the forum as you told her about a sarcastic post?!?! lol This is hilarious. Go Roos! Hope she brings everyone Popsicle. Mom of the BDSL Smile You have solidified yourself as lowest of the forums.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:16 am

You are a real dunce bat. Anyone with sense understands my mother is not really showing up, but the focus is really on you. The one who claims to be so sarcastic, but gets angry enough to write about someones mother. Classless just like the Roos. Instead of admitting that you clearly lost, just like a Roo, you are trying to show the forum how well you did in a 4-0 loss. That my friend is the lowest. I'll be sure to tell her you bring you a big popsicle, as it is clear to the BDSL community you enjoy sucking. Smile

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:28 am

There is not a word you can say that will give you an edge. You have brought this from Bobby, to me, to my team, my mother, aunt, and family. Nothing you can do to escape the fact that you are the lowest of the forums. No class, just trash. It is my duty to make sure that after you re-read your posts and reflect, you will see that the only logical thing to do is delete your life.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am

Here's a thought, come to the BSC vs BUSS game and bring Pom Poms. Better yet, show up to the Celtic vs BUSS game, I played college ball with Brenner, Benson, and Romano. I bet I can persuade them to let Steve Butcher sign an autograph for you. Not to worry about your games on those days, we all know you don't receive any playing time. Go Roos!

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Schieber on Tue May 28, 2013 12:56 pm

This thread is undoing all of the creditable posting done by Barth, Maloney, Rademaker, Sully, Ricky, Lawler, myself, and all the D2 team managers and lower that I can't ever remember.

The both of you look silly.

Please cease and desist now.

EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 434
Team : Roos F.C.
Full Name : Michael Schieber
Registration date : 2008-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Give me a break Kangaroo. Let me remind you that this post is titled "BUSS vs Polonia". Your Roos have inserted their mindless sarcasm and childishplay on words which brought down the integrity of this post. Next time, when I need your opinion, I'll give you one.

Also, no one looks as silly as two managers of the Roos squad ripping on BUSS players on a post intended for Polonia.

Let the post die.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrewMaloney on Tue May 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Sorry Kevin, didn't mean to bring down the integrity of a post recapping a soccer game in which one team won 10-1 over another. You're calling us out on childish wordplay? Really?
DrewMaloney
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 407
Team : Boomslang FC
Full Name : Drew Maloney
Registration date : 2008-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:34 pm

You're an idiot. I'm not even going to explain why that makes no sense. So recapping a game 10-1 means that there no integrity, but recapping a 4-0 loss has integrity?

I recap all our games, no matter what the score. I don't hop on other ppls posts and degrade their team, and its player. I read them like the rest of the BDSL community.

Just let the post die.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : C-los)
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrewMaloney on Tue May 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Shocked Winning a game 10-1 has no integrity.
DrewMaloney
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 407
Team : Boomslang FC
Full Name : Drew Maloney
Registration date : 2008-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 pm

You're right...Perhaps we should have stopped at 9 goals like the Rush FC vs NS game. Or 4 goals, and played possession ball for 45 minutes. Whatever makes you happy Drew.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : C-los)
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content