BUSS 10 POLONIA 1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BUSS 10 POLONIA 1

Post  Raider9726 on Tue May 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Serious question though: where did you guys leave off last night? All I can remember is something like Batman was riding a kangaroo to save Robin from being stepped on by Babaar. And through all of this, Curious George was watching in curiosity while Spider-Man was nursing his tomagachi...amirite?
Raider9726
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 241
Team : Queenston
Full Name : Queenston Statistician
Registration date : 2012-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrewMaloney on Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 pm

The hits keep coming from Rowengartner
DrewMaloney
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 407
Team : Boomslang FC
Full Name : Drew Maloney
Registration date : 2008-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Tue May 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Your invited to: A night out with BUSS and Queenston

1) The Cheese Bus will pick you up at La Salle where you will enjoy hot dogs with the BB Boys.
2) You will leave for Underground where you will be entertained by Chelsea players
3) You will get kicked out and beat up by Tom George in his law enforcement outfit for talking about the Roos
4) You will depart for a Meat Raffle at Peppermints with Michael Schieber

Anyone interested see Kevin or Curt for details. Schieber will join if he isn't too busy drinking milk at the bar. Schieber just went on the whiteboard.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 265
Team : Roos FC
Full Name : Brian Bartosik
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Steve Butcher wanted the forums to get going on his trip in Florida so we did just that. We aareon page 4 of a post that really means nothing and have surpassed the 50 post mark. Glad Kevin and Brian came along for the ride. It's been great getting the forums going with absolute nonsense. Your welcome Steve! All Hail Queenston, Go BUSS Go! Go Roos Go! Batman, Babar and Robin are back! Forums are alive! This thread is complete nonsense. We just wanted to break a new forum record. Schieber you are the worst! Anyone want him just ask.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:18 pm

One minor detail. There's a Carnival game at the LaSalle stop in which you can win a stuffed Kangaroo if you get the little Roo to kick the ball in the back of the net. Truthfully, I played the game it's rigged. Don't waste your money. Roos use the funds to buy world class home/away kits.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : C-los)
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

Number of posts : 112
Team : Buffalo United Soccer Stars
Full Name : Kevin Mckenzie
Registration date : 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sully on Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Kev first off i wouldn't go around publicizing that i played college at buffalo state with Brenner Benson and Romano! Secondly every Celtic player has an autographed Roo's jersey from their entire team. Ski had one but raffled it off at his stag party this past Saturday night.

Lastly i also would not mention that you played for Rudy!

sully

please keep this thread going. We can have a Battle for Thunderdome at the next board meeting

2 man enter 1 man leave

sully
College
College

Number of posts : 63
Team : Celtic
Full Name : Chris Sullivan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Yess. Its an honor to have you reply to this. Every one knows what keeps Celtic going, it's the Bengals of BuffaloState College Smile. No secret there, so yes, yes, I would like to publicize that fact. How sully of you to think otherwise.

Also, Rudy is the best coach ever, many of the winning teams in the BDSL can attribute their success to his mentoring early in their careers.

Pre-signed give-away Roo Jerseys away at the Celtic games doesn't really count. I have one too, the fabric is great for cleaning windows. No streaks.

Last edited by highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : C-los)
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider9726 on Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Correction to that very last sentence involving Jerseys and Roos: No winning streaks.
Raider9726
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 241
Team : Queenston
Full Name : Queenston Statistician
Registration date : 2012-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankur Singh on Thu May 30, 2013 7:41 am

There's only one way to possibly settle this.

Freestyle battle!!!! Yo DJ, spin that ishh!!!
Ankur Singh
College
College

Number of posts : 79
Team : SPAL
Full Name : Ankur Singh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C-Los on Thu May 30, 2013 9:44 am

Read this "thread" during my morning poop today. So many things running through my mind but having too much respect for both Kevin and the Roos organization, I will settle for just one general comment.

Please correct the grammar and spelling. If you've been around as long as I have, you know to fix that before the old grammar police account signs back on and kills this thread along with any others in the future.
C-Los
JV
JV

Number of posts : 18
Team : Lazio
Full Name : Ricky Martinez
Registration date : 2008-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:15 pm

C-los. All corrections have been made. Please re-read and advise.
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Thu May 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Free Style Battle:

They call him McKenzie, you can call him BUSS. When it comes to talking smack, don't mess with us. You want to talk about bologna? We don't mind. We know you enjoy your lunch meat from behind. Batman and Robin even Barbar is here. They way you talk smack and play soccer makes you sound queer. You play at Nichols but don't have a nickel to your name, all the BUSS women only remember Roos name. Keep running your mouth, you've got two of us. Now take your cheap ass jerseys and hop on your short bus. Speaking of hop inn that's what we do, Roos have too much swag to waste time with you. Go Roos Go! That's what the ladies say. We know Buss knows nothing about women, because little Kevin your...

Go Roos!
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Babar I don't know why you did this to yoursef, not even Drew is going to be able to help. My friends call me Mckenzie, you can call me ACE, your momma calls me BUSS because I BUSSED in her face. You say I get it from the back, but I got you on tape, the way the Ros get F...ed, BDSL should call it a rape. You say the Roos Hop Inn, you right, I know I know its a fact. But the only thing you need to Hop Off is my Sack. Now you talk about me being broke like you don't have a clue, didn't she tell you I'm still paying child support for a Roo, oh and yes that's you. So I paid for your Jerseys, wings, and your Boos, Stylish, fat, and Sluggish is the decription for Roos. Go Roos Go, it's more like No Roos No, No wins, No Trophies, No Tehl Cup Polos, No Ladies, No Class, and No Dedication. So Go Roos Go, straight to Relegation.

You have been served. Go BUSS Go!
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 6:36 pm

That is my last post. It's been real. Ankur please judge.
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

It was a pleasure reading you post, or your version of rap. It smelled of BUSS so it was absolute poop. You want to talk about the Roos and that's fine with me, your moms like A BOGO sale, she'll do anything for free. Bobby Buss and McKenzie too, just so classless you could never be a Roo. You think you got game, but all you have is sass, your mouths about as big as your mamas black ass. You want some, the Roos will bring it right back, lets be honest little Kev, nobody's on your sack. You want to talk about child support, we're glad you do, your mom received it when she was knocked up by a Roo. Jack Donner was his name, you can just call him dad, keep flashing those BUSS jerseys. Damn they look sad. You want to talk about trophies, polos and more. Your mom wasn't talking cups, yelling go Roos go on Maloneys bedroom floor. We don't need no Buss in the BDSL, the Roos are the Promise Land and Buss is like hell. Buss boys, all you guys will ever be, Roos eat Chop House, you eat at the City Mission for free. Bobby Buss don't wanna know how he got on your team. It probably involved some Polish sausage and lots of whipped cream. Time to stop the Buss, it's been running on E for years. We'll teach you how to please a lady and also how to drink beers. Your teams a joke and that's nothing but true, damn it feels good to crash a Buss and to be a Roo.
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Honestly all jokes aside your first freestyle was better. This had no flow. My freestyle is a classic. I am confident my freestyle is good enough for both of yours.
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbartosik on Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 pm

It was a good battle
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highrollerk3 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:39 pm

I agree.
highrollerk3
MLS
MLS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 am

How about a round of applause? A standing ovation? But you put on quite a show, really had me going. Now itís time to go, curtainís finally closing. That was quite a show, very entertaining. But itís over now (But itís over now). Go on and take a bow.

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulyWalnuts on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Some spectacular raps here. Gotta go with bartos, but if a second rap ever comes from BUSS it might go to him.

PaulyWalnuts
JV
JV

Number of posts : 21
Team : Sporting Roos
Full Name : Pauly Walnuts
Registration date : 2013-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content