Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season

3 posters

Go down

Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season Empty Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season

Post  agibb2010 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi everyone. Just looking for a team within the Buffalo district as I'll be moving there from England at the end of this next coming April (2014). I'm 21 years old, will be 22 by then. But I mainly play as a central midfielder either holding or attacking and also able to play at right back or centre half. Also love a big physical side of the game. If there's any interest please get back in touch.

Regards,  Alex Gibb

HUDDERSFIELD TOWN FC

agibb2010
JV
JV

Number of posts : 4
Team : ----
Full Name : Alex Gibb
Registration date : 2013-11-23

Back to top Go down

Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season Empty Re: Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season

Post  Ankur Singh Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:18 pm

what level of play are you interested in?
Ankur Singh
Ankur Singh
College
College

Number of posts : 79
Team : SPAL
Full Name : Ankur Singh
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season Empty Re: Player from England moving in to the Buffalo district for next summer and fall season

Post  agibb2010 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 am

I'm not aware of what sort of levels there is to play at?

agibb2010
JV
JV

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankur Singh Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 am

there are 5 divisions varying from highest level (premier) to fun/semi-competitive (3rd division). Premier level is typically for younger players/current or former college/university players....

Championship level is below it and those teams are skilled as well.

Then there are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd divisions....I'm sure you get the point....

Ankur Singh
Ankur Singh
College
College

Back to top Go down

Post  agibb2010 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 am

Well I'd most likely be interested with Championship or below. But I think I could push to play at Premier level with having certain experience against semi-pro players in the past over here! I'm always looking for a challenge against my opposition.

agibb2010
JV
JV

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankur Singh Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am

That's good....my team plays in the first division...we've moved up 2 divisions over the past 2 seasons....there's a good mix of experienced guys and some youth also....the thing that caught my eye about your play was the central midfield role, which we are weak at currently. Our home pitch is outdoor turf at one of the best complexes in Buffalo. If this is something you're potentially interested in, let me know and we'll keep in touch.
Ankur Singh
Ankur Singh
College
College

Back to top Go down

Post  agibb2010 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah I'm definitely interested as I'm looking for teams to play for obviously as I've stated and my love for playing and wanting to carry on once I'm there! I do like a physical game and getting stuck in to players with the opposition and to get under their skin. I have had contact about another team so far, but I am more than interested but keeping my options wide open. But I would like to keep in touch.

agibb2010
JV
JV

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankur Singh Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 am

sounds good, well i'll PM you my # and you can text me when you get into Buffalo in a few months....if you have any other questions about the league, feel free to ask
Ankur Singh
Ankur Singh
College
College

Back to top Go down

Post  DrewMaloney Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Take hike SPAL.
DrewMaloney
DrewMaloney
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 407
Team : Boomslang FC
Full Name : Drew Maloney

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankur Singh Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Nobody can hate on SPAL!
Ankur Singh
Ankur Singh
College
College

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down