Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here if you want me

2 posters

Go down

here if you want me Empty here if you want me

Post  soccersteve00 Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Hey guys. I posted on here before. My name is Steve Lorman. I am 42 years old and living in Buffalo. Even though I had disk problems before I have been cleared by Dr. Egnatchik. People don't think I can play because I am older or overcoming surgeries. Even after saying I wanted to play in the best league you have and not the 35 year old league I received a message from Paul inviting me to play in it, wanting me to pay $85 and not offering me a spot and saying if I join he will kick my ass. What gives asshole? That is beyond degrading and insulting especially after I stated I didn't want to play in that league.  I have played soccer for so many years and WILL play with any college kid in this league if you give me a chance. Let me know if you want me to play. I will buy shots after we win. Message me with an offer.

soccersteve00
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Full Name : Steve Lorman
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

here if you want me Empty Re: here if you want me

Post  Michael Schieber Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:57 am

Seeing as how rosters lock in tomorrow I just wanted to bump this up to the stop. Steve is still out there, 42 years young, surgically repaired disks and all, available to play for your team. He only wants top minutes on a Premier quality side though. He expects to at least play for free if not be compensated for his time. Remember just cause he hasn't played in 6 years, that doesn't mean he not ready to play with any and all challengers and basically any and all positions.

Happy Easter to all and especially to the team willing to pick up the biggest can't miss BDSL Classified free agent in years!!!!! Just here to help Steve.
Michael Schieber
Michael Schieber
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 435
Team : Roos F.C.
Full Name : Michael Schieber
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  soccersteve00 Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am

Good sarcasm in your last post. I would like to know what percentage of the players on the classifieds are on teams. It seems like nobody gets a response. I only received 1 offer from an over 35 team where Paul wanted me to pay but couldnt give me a spot. I never said that I wanted to be compensated. Where did you get that? Friggen liar! If any team wants to give me a chance I want to play and will help regardless of what this idiot wrote.

soccersteve00
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Full Name : Steve Lorman
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: