Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of Respect

2 posters

Go down

Lack of Respect Empty Lack of Respect

Post  soccersteve00 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Drew thank you for the message. I obviously would like to play in the top division but if none of these teams ask me to play then I will play for you. If you can let me know how much money that would be. I prefer to play most of the game and play forward if thats something you can do. I know I should be on the field and can score goals.

To the rest of you dirt bags on here who continue to question me because of my age and back injury like Fallon and some guy who hides behind a name of whysoserious, shut your mouth! Dr. Egnatchik cleared me last year and I can keep up with anyone in this league. It is astonishing that the people in this league do not sign or treat people with respect when they are trying to find a team. People write you saying they will put you on the over 35 team when you ask not to play in that and then use ageism to make fun of you. What an unwelcoming organization and group of "men."

You mention me not wanting to pay to play? That was never the issue. The issue was Paul Welker writing to me about playing over 35 and trying to make me pay money when he didnt have a spot for me. That is classless and horse poop. I appreciate getting a chance with a team here and I look forward to stapling some of your mouths shut and plastering your asses above my mantel like the deershits you are. Feed me more!!!!!!!

soccersteve00
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Full Name : Steve Lorman
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Lack of Respect Empty Re: Lack of Respect

Post  WhySOserious Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:32 pm

Open wide SoccerSteve I've got a shovel full for you, since you seem to be ready for feeding time. So grab a bib I really don't want you to make a mess as you sit high on your throne. You simply amaze me SoccerSteve. I am not questioning your back issues or your lack of playing time. I think its outstanding that even when a member is giving you an opportunity to play you still have to call your shots. You want to play most of the match on a Championship level club and are willing to hold out to play Premier. You are out of your mind, I doubt any Premier club inquires on your services and you best bet right now is with Drew, shut your mouth and take it don't call your shots. The newly named club Boomslang FC is a quality team and would want their better strikers to be taking the top minutes. I can read between the lines though you mention little things like that in order to say they could not meet your demands so you can bash them when you don't get the start or get to sign with them. I've seen this game before and you are trying to play it however you're not smart enough to fool me. You say their is no respect well you tossed that out the window long ago after bashing managers, and telling other players not to look at this league. You have no grounds to stand on here. Each club in this league is looking for young talent or talented PROVEN members of the WNY community this allows for their club to build and grow each year. Signing a 40+ year old would not grow the club unless maybe you have a stud of a son that is ready to play in the BDSL then maybe you can get on a club that way, which seems highly unlikely. Face it SoccerSteve your prime days are over and the end is getting near for whatever career you seemed to have, maybe this is why you have such distain for managers looking past you. And if I am wrong and you are truly a standout gifted talented god that you are then I will bend right over so my ass can be seen displayed on your mantle, in the mean time I'll slide the stapler over to you to attempt to staple some mouths shut. I give you credit though wanting to play in Premier maybe you are mistaken thinking this is some sort of house beer league and that the Premier level can drink rich beers while the lower divisions prefer to drink Genny Cream Ale. However, the way you conduct yourself on these forums for not even being a player is unbelievable and shameful. You have no right to speak negative towards managers of this league for them not choosing you. O35 league is competitive and since you want to play most of a match why not join there I am sure they would let you play a full 90, no disrespect to those fine gents who still play the beautiful game. There are talented men in that league and deserve the respect as many have played in the BDSL for years. You sir have no right to demand such needs when given the opportunity. Drew be careful what you say to this lunatic or he will be posting "poop" against you. I actually have a great idea stay with me on it SoccerSteve, build your own club! Seriously you seem to be a true talent and you can recruit all the rejected guys off the forums and then start in D3 and win out to get promoted each year. This way you can seek revenge on D3 D2 D1 Champ and Premier clubs that passed on you. With your talents I don't see why you could not fulfill that in 5 years, and by the sounds of it your in shape and watch enough matches to do so! Just one problem with that you don't want to play lower levels for whatever reason is unknown, this year the lower divisions have closed the gap on the top divisions, just watch the Tehel Cup this year I am sure some low end clubs will shock the BDSL world. I'll keep my shovel for now I am sure I'll need it yet again! Until next time SoccerSteve

WhySOserious
JV
JV

Number of posts : 4
Team : Free Agent
Full Name : Question Mark
Registration date : 2015-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  WhySOserious Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

SoccerSteve I am not finished, I still have that shovel and it’s feeding time! I remember you once saying this website is a joke to soccer, well here is a suggestion permanently log off! You also had said finding a team is like fishing in a desert, well sir grab your fishing pole because you are stranded in no mans land, maybe it is an oasis you see of yourself playing in the Premier division. By the way where is that dog you have that’s spade, I am sure it could be the next air bud! I mean seriously if that dog can out perform the O35 league I really want to see this pup in action! Those pick up games at Delaware Park must be fun right? Oh that’s right you wont play anything less that top divisions, so I am wondering is it the Premier level pick up league that anyone can join?! I am sure that is much more fun than competing in the BDSL. SoccerSteve you once mentioned you did not wish to play in the league due to the ego meat heads so why is it that you constantly continue to try to gain entry to this league? All those surgeries’ and not once did they check your head? I am sorry but you are all over the board it’s hard to keep track where your mind is headed. I also remember when you called out the degenerate managers on this forum because they refuse to sign free agents. Last time I had checked sir many players have signed to teams using these same exact forums, you want a number for your analytics I suggest do a little homework and read through and pair names to clubs. I don’t have time for such analytics as I am getting ready to play in yet another year of the BDSL which you sir are going to bash the league yet again for not allowing a team to sign you. SoccerSteve if I saw you laying on the side of the road I would not drive right by you honking my horn and giving you the finger, I actually would pull over and ask if you need help then drive away flipping you the bird. You also attacked a man for posting about a camp for children in Rochester, which I might add is a short drive up the 90. Remember that SoccerSteve because you should contact the RDSL and give them your “poop”. Unless I forgot what this website is used for I see nothing wrong with a man giving information about a soccer camp as many members have kids who play the game. SoccerSteve I also find it very interesting that you have an obsession with poop and poo I mean you constantly use those terms makes you sound a bit childish and for a grown man you should be using more appropriate words for these discussions, and you get pissed off very easily. Perhaps if you are getting pissed off about this website all the time maybe you should find a hobby and leave the league alone. Sir, you are nothing more than an angry man reliving his glory days thinking you can duplicate your hay days in the Sports Plex from years ago. See all of the things you have posted stay on the forums and allow anyone to read what you have posted, and just by summing up your enchanting posts this allows for everyone to realize what a dirtbag you are. Again we all wonder why a prodigy such as yourself is still on the sidelines. ***Drops Mic, exits stage left, with shovel in hand***

WhySOserious
JV
JV

Back to top Go down

Post  soccersteve00 Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 pm

You want to come on her disrespecting people saying how you would give them the finger if they were on the side of the road? You asshole! You are really starting to piss me off and I would love to see you on the soccer field. The only thing on the side of the road is your mom who I tossed out of my car with a quarter after picking her up on the corner. There are some good owners in this league I am sure but there are also some assholes like Sean, Krazka and Paul who want to treat people like they are scumb. We are all trying to play a game we like and none of us are going to the World Cup. So stop thinking you are better than everyone and making fun of peoples age. I wanted a chance to play and this was the only way I knew how by posting on here. I would rather play a pick up game or go kick the ball at the park than play on a team or in a league with a bunch of arrogant assholes. You can keep the microphone, shovel, and finger and use it when your boyfriend isnt home.

soccersteve00
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Full Name : Steve Lorman
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  WhySOserious Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:36 pm

SoccerSteve, thank you for gracing us with your comments yet again. You sir are unbelievable. I enjoy our continuing encounters and it will only get better as time goes by. You finally are using big boy words I commend you for that, ASSHOLE! Seriously SoccerSteve I hope we cross paths whether it be on the road or on the pitch. Throwing my mother into the conversation is a bit childish sir, almost like those your mom jokes from the 90’s. It’s been played out one to many times and you might want to update your lines. Prostitution and mom jokes are just about as old as you are, way past the age of many members in this fine league. You have now officially called out Sean, Kraska, and Paul to blame them for your misfortune of being rejected in the league; I am still waiting for you to throw Drew under the bus. Now I am not making fun of your age good sir, I am only stating facts. You want a chance to play the game you love however you have such high hopes and unrealistic demands, SoccerSteve do yourself a favor and grab a club that already asked you to play and see if they have it in their heart for you to play in the O35 league, where you have been asked to play. Better yet SoccerSteve, you just mentioned you would rather play a pick up game or kick the ball around at the park I think we all know that is truly your best bet at this point and time. You are not making any friends on this forum and really starting to “PISS US OFF” so do everyone a favor and walk away with your tail tucked between your legs. With you not thinking about the league this could lower your blood pressure, since you are always pissed off. Oh and SoccerSteve I intend to keep my microphone, shovel and my middle finger, because when I see you finally get into the BDSL I will use the shovel to dig a hole and bury myself up to my head in dirt, the microphone I will use to sing my swan song and my middle finger to wave in the air to you degenerate asshole. The only thing now is the mention of a boyfriend, is that what this is resulting to now, your insecurity of your sexuality you have to label someone a homosexual. Each time I read your comments I am amazed that your have lived on this earth for 40+ years, it is unbelievable sir. SoccerSteve I challenge you to come step up to the spot and really bury one side netting with your next response, if you are going to be childish yet again I will smear “poop” all over you only to really piss you off! SoccerSteve I await your acceptance of the challenge and you already know I will be waiting for you!

WhySOserious
JV
JV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down