Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panthers 5 : 0 Cheektowaga

Go down

Panthers 5 : 0 Cheektowaga Empty Panthers 5 : 0 Cheektowaga

Post  clarkie6 Fri May 29, 2015 8:36 am

Game started with panthers having 10 players and Cheektowaga 12. Most of the first half was a lot of possession by panthers mostly attacking down the wings. First goal was a nice finish off the cross bar by Jerome Lee Yaw as he had posted up and turned a defender about 10 yards from goal. Second goal came off a cross/shot that made it's way to the back post where Jerome again finished it well with a sliding defender coming across. Panther made it to 11 players with about 10 minutes to play in the first half. I'd say Cheektowaga had one quality chance at goal that was a semi break away and it went wide. First half ended 2-0. Second half saw a lot more possession for panthers with a few breaks for Cheektowaga and maybe 2 good chances that Figler snuffed. The final 3 goals were scored by Alex Lee Yaw, Brian Knapp, and I'm not sure about the 5th. Cheektowaga were a pretty good group of guys, was a nice game to play and nothing too crazy to report.

clarkie6
MLS
MLS

Number of posts : 107
Team : Panthers
Full Name : Eric Clark
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Panthers 5 : 0 Cheektowaga Empty Re: Panthers 5 : 0 Cheektowaga

Post  clarkie6 Sat May 30, 2015 5:21 pm

I also wanted to mention that Cheektowaga's center back did a solid job, I played center back as well so I didn't see him up close until we were all shaking hands after. I could tell he was older, but when I realized how old he was, I had a ridiculous amount of respect for him. Well done to this guy, kept up with solid players much much younger than him. I'm 38 and feel pity for myself some days when playing, can't really do that anymore after this game! Keep up the good work.

clarkie6
MLS
MLS

Number of posts : 107
Team : Panthers
Full Name : Eric Clark
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum