Reasons Why Polonia Over East Aurora Shouldn't Have Been The Most Unexpected Result Of The Wknd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reasons Why Polonia Over East Aurora Shouldn't Have Been The Most Unexpected Result Of The Wknd

Post  Matt Marcin...z on Mon May 02, 2016 11:19 pm

...even if I myself, using my brother's Twitter account, voted for us

...were Panthers really an underdog versus an expansion team?
...were a new-look Boomslang really an underdog versus a declining BUSS (a team we nearly beat 4 weeks ago at Sahlens, using a Lykan field player as our keeper)?
...were FC Yemen really an underdog against the division 1 and 2 all-stars that Faress has assembled under the name of 'Yemen Elite'?

Polonia were the only legitimate underdog of the four, in my estimation, hence my rational vote. I projected us for a 4-nil loss. Ben Tsujimoto's probably real soccer simulator had us down for a 4-1 loss. I felt vindicated by this entirely fake method of predicting.

So, back to thread title--why?

Because we have a defense that can win any given week. BSC International without the fanfare, or the 6-2 week one loss. That's why

Matt Marcin...z
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 286
Team : Polonia
Full Name : Matt Marcinkiewicz
Registration date : 2013-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons Why Polonia Over East Aurora Shouldn't Have Been The Most Unexpected Result Of The Wknd

Post  Matt Marcin...z on Mon May 02, 2016 11:25 pm

so in reality there is no justification except my desire to create a thread. I will probably not write a recap for this game as I have no real burning desire to relive 90 minutes spent in the company of the people who comprise EA FC. Maybe in the playoffs, if forced

Matt Marcin...z
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 286
Team : Polonia
Full Name : Matt Marcinkiewicz
Registration date : 2013-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top