BUSS 1- Clarence 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUSS 1- Clarence 2

Post  B_Calvaneso on Mon May 16, 2016 12:58 pm

I'm still aggravated about this one so I'm going to do my best to keep it short.

We showed with 13. Ian Martin picked up a back injury early in the game, but plays through it. We lose Pete Marlette early in the second half with a hamstring injury. And one player apparently forgets that we have a game and shows up at halftime.
Clarence had the better of possession throughout the entire game. Probably somewhere around 60/40 or better. JJ was fantastic for them as usual. Also the CB's played really well. Boughton handled the midfield pretty well. Incho didn't really do much except for his goal.

Kyle Clifford is an absolute fucking wrecking ball. Even playing basically 90 minutes he was the most dominant player on the field all day. Josh Hammer played fantastic and Matt Daddario made some solid saves to keep us in it.

We "earned" two PK's. One went 50 feet over the net, the other Kyle buried.

Their first goal came from a deflected shot that bounced off Ian Martin's chest and right to their player.
The second goal came from a nicely settled ball from Incho, who put it over a sliding Daddario.

We haven't been able to get out of our own way yet this season. We will put it together at some point, hopefully it won't be too late. We have let in far too many ugly goals this season.

Good luck to Clarence, it was a clean, hard fought game. It's always a battle when we play those guys.

B_Calvaneso
College
College

Number of posts : 63
Team : BUSS
Full Name : Bobby Calvaneso
Registration date : 2013-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum