Tribute to Chris Pepper at Epic Restaurant and Lounge Sat July 9 7-10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tribute to Chris Pepper at Epic Restaurant and Lounge Sat July 9 7-10

Post  MarkTower18 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:28 am

Hello everyone, I haven't posted on here for a LONG time, but this seems like a reason to for sure.

Former Stone Jug player and current Buffalo Celtic 1888 and overall great guy Richie Celentano is hosting a benefit at Epic on Elmwood.  I have volunteered our band Kicking Mission to provide the music.  Here are the details from Richie:

I am throwing a Trubute to Christopher Pepper party to raise money for his family and to give everyone an opportunity to pay respect if they were unable to make the arrangements. Chris was a Buffalo State Graduate who played Soccer as a fellow Bengal. He also played for Buffalo Celtic United which is where I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to play by his side. He recently lost his battle to cancer and I would like to help raise some money for his wife and two children. To give everyone an idea of how awesome this dude was, I've booked a band who played on a competitor team against Chris and they volunteered to play for free. So come on down and have a beer for Chris while listening to Kicking Mission rock out! DJ Weldon Jones takes over right after so I've booked quite a fantastic line up for the entire night. I will be doing raffles and a portion of sales will be donated to Chris's Family. Please spread the invite everyone! Thank you!
-Richie

Anyway, I hope a bunch of you can make it - please share this as much as you can.  Here is the event page on facebook:

Tribute to Chris

And our band page where we will also keep adding info when needed:

Kicking Mission

Glad to help any way we can...hope to see you there!

Mark Tower
Stone Jug #18
CS Italia O-35 #6

MarkTower18
JV
JV

Number of posts : 2
Team : Stone Jug
Full Name : Mark Tower
Registration date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down