Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate the small Kenmore East field....

Go down

I hate the small Kenmore East field.... Empty I hate the small Kenmore East field....

Post  ajbalsd Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:33 am

We lost 6-2 to Celtic Brigade last night. A combination of bad luck/bounces, some sloppy play (a lot by yours truly), and some great finishes from Brigade. I'll throw in the "game was a little closer than the score indicated" line, because we were pressing towards the end, giving up some odd man rushes. Brigade looked like a team that was half our age (based on BDSL stats) with some very quick and fast kids. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Thankfully, we do not have to play another game on that field. It is awful, and way too narrow. The field had nothing to do with our loss, it just sucks, kinda like this write up.....

Goals to Zach Huber and Corey Deville. Assists from (I think) Chad Sleiman and Corey DeVille.

Thankfully, we don't have to play any more Celtic teams for the rest of the year either. Time to heal up for next week, with a very familiar foe on the horizon.
ajbalsd
ajbalsd
College
College

Number of posts : 89
Team : Revolution FC
Full Name : Alan Balsdon
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum