Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup Final Preview

3 posters

Go down

Cup Final Preview Empty Cup Final Preview

Post  Heschaldo Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 pm

I feel I owe Lakeside the respect of a post.

This is the first time Black Watch has been in the fiinal since the loss to Woodland. Hopefully we will play better on turf on Lakesideshome field better than the field at West Senaca.

We are coming of a unspirited loss on Sunday to the Raiders when most of our players were there. We have had the same problems that we have had in years past and with injuries we are down to our #3 Keeper.

For Wednesdays game we will have in the back Canada U17 Martin John who has been huge for us late in the season along with Syracuse Blitz Jon Martin and Mercyhursts Eric Steinmetz and Alum Eric Clark. Mrs Walter says we have the better of the walters in Ryan as our Center Mid with ALL-BDSL Matt Stuczynski. Both have Injuries so we will see how that works out. Outside Mids are Chris Carpenter (Canisius) and Marc Stencel (Buffalo City. Forwards include UB All-Decade player Lee Catchpole and Black Watch leading Scorer Matt Grabowski.

Bench will be deep with the fastest man alive Anthnoy Johnson, Tyler Williams, Dave Welby, Dom Oppong, and the Great Heschaldo!!!

Lakeside should be tough down the middle with Marlette, Walters, Westerholt and Pierce. I dont know the rest of the team but having a 7-2-1 they cant half bad.

Best of Luck and I hope all yoiur parents enjoy the game!

Heschaldo
Varsity
Varsity

Number of posts : 32
Team : Black Watch Mutiny
Full Name : Dave Hesch
Registration date : 2008-06-05

http://www.raiseyourlevel.com

Back to top Go down

Cup Final Preview Empty Re: Cup Final Preview

Post  ArtVandelay Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:03 pm

my mom would also agree however, that lakeside have the wiser, more savvy walter!!!

should be a good game... we are a team, like Hesch said... no one knows alot about, but we have been getting the job done.

i guess i should do our lineup huh?

up top: Steven English-- Riverside Soccer club and Pete Marlette-- Delaware Soccer club

Midfield: Steven Routsi- GI Travel team, Joe Walter- Amherst House league, Kyle Westerholt- Rec league, Matt Westerholt- House league

Defense: Matt winkle- Pick up all star, Colin Morrisey- Starter at Hutch Tech, Andrew Lepore- never played organized soccer, Elliot is our big gun hailing from a Premier Team!!! oooo ahhhhh

and last but not least Rick Pierce-- Back up goalie in a co ed league on tuesday nights

ArtVandelay
JV
JV

Number of posts : 21
Team : BSC Raiders
Full Name : Joe Walter
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  senglish8 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am

The Croc Bar gave us two free bottles of champagne for carrying around such a big trophy. Thank god our team didn't get ID'ed.

senglish8
JV
JV

Number of posts : 19
Team : Lakeside FC
Full Name : Stephen English
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtVandelay Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 am

lotta shirley temples last night... lotta shirley temples

ArtVandelay