Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still looking!

3 posters

Go down

Still looking! Empty Still looking!

Post  JArc Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:38 am

I am still looking for a D1 or premier team to play summer soccer for. I play midfield. My brother Luke is also looking for a team. He plays forward/midfield. We have played for Holland and most recently Panthers in D1. If you are interested please write me back on here or email me mpeanut2002@yahoo.com.

JArc
JV
JV

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Still looking! Empty Hey Jesse

Post  Dustinaldinho Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Jesse,

Its Dustin. I'm looking for a team too, I know about 6 guys that would love to play this summer. Not sure if you know another 6 or 10 guys and we can combine to make a team, just a thought. How are you doing, are you playing this winter?

Dustinaldinho
JV
JV

Number of posts : 3
Team : Lancaster
Full Name : Dustin Weiss
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Still looking! Empty looking for players

Post  BSpahn08 Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Aurora 2 is looking for 2-3 more players to fill our roster. call or email if interested

Bill Spahn
716-860-0696
SpahnBill@gmail.com

BSpahn08
JV
JV

Number of posts : 19
Team : Aurora Dutch
Full Name : Bill Spahn
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Still looking! Empty Dustin!

Post  JArc Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 am

Hey Dustin. Thought you were playing for West Seneca? Guess not! Not sure if its too late to get a team together or not. I will see if anyone else is looking. May be able to find a couple guys but I think finding a goalie would be the hardest position to fill. If you know if we can still register a team or if we can possibly get enough guys, then let me know.

JArc
JV
JV

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Still looking! Empty Re: Still looking!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum