Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP Quake 2 Al Pacas 0 (By Actual and Forfeit)

Go down

OP Quake 2 Al Pacas 0 (By Actual and Forfeit) Empty OP Quake 2 Al Pacas 0 (By Actual and Forfeit)

Post  spfallon9432 Wed May 28, 2014 10:25 am

Well a much maligned rescheduling process went all for not, as ultimately a day was finally settled upon based on Al Pacas fielding a team, and ultimately failing to do so. No disrespect to the guys who showed up for them, all good guys - I would be furious at my teammates who claimed they would be there then failed to show up and don't blame you for ultimately forfeiting.

The game was started with Al Pacas fielding 8, and was delayed by lightning 20 minutes in with a score of 2-0 OP off two good finishes by Chris Duerr and Billy Laidlaw. The match never continued after the delay as one, then two Al Pacas players left during the delay. I believe it will go down as a 2-0 Forfeit.

Good luck to you guys rest of your season - If you want some players contact me, I have a waiting list of good players looking to play for me but would accept a spot on another team for the Summer season most likely. Better luck fielding a squad when we get our regular season match rescheduled as well.

spfallon9432
College
College

Number of posts : 70
Team : FC Quake
Full Name : Sean Fallon
Registration date : 2014-05-09

Back to top Go down