Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a summer team

+4
soccersteve00
spfallon9432
enrique14150
BCiesielski
8 posters

Go down

Looking for a summer team Empty Looking for a summer team

Post  BCiesielski Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:38 pm

What's going on guys,

I'm playing at Hilbert College and played for Sweethome during highschool. Unfortunately I tore my ACL this past fall college season and have been dying to play. My time table for return is in this May, and I'll be ready to play full contact. Last summer I played for FC Buffalo Reserves and looking to build off of that and be on a better team. Let me know if any team is open to having me join.

- Brandon Ciesielski

BCiesielski
JV
JV

Number of posts : 2
Team : Hilbert College
Full Name : Brandon Ciesielski
Registration date : 2015-03-27

Back to top Go down

Looking for a summer team Empty Re: Looking for a summer team

Post  enrique14150 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 am

Brandon - we have a spot to fill on WNY United if you're interested. Let me know, thanks. - enrique14150@yahoo.com

enrique14150
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 200
Team : WNY United Reds
Full Name : Eric Kolber
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Looking for a summer team Empty Addition

Post  BCiesielski Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Jeff Panik has told me that if you need any information regarding my play style and my work ethic to contact him. He can give you an idea, seeing as I cant try out or anything because of my knee. But not to worry ill be back by May for the start of BDSL.

BCiesielski
JV
JV

Number of posts : 2
Team : Hilbert College
Full Name : Brandon Ciesielski
Registration date : 2015-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  spfallon9432 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Brandon - OP Quake has been holding out one spot on our final roster for a starting quality CB/DCM to round out a very good roster in place. We are a new/young squad looking to quickly rise through BDSL and have some of your former teammates from FC Buffalo Revs and also Hilbert (You should be hearing from Gilfert today) on our squad already. If your looking for a familiar team and a spot you can immediately plug in and play 90 minutes if your physically ready for it, we have that available to you. I'm Sean Fallon, the manager/captain and a starting DMan. Message me directly at 7169559463 of your interested to discuss tactics/details of our squad.

spfallon9432
College
College

Number of posts : 70
Team : FC Quake
Full Name : Sean Fallon
Registration date : 2014-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  soccersteve00 Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Brandon,

I would not bother with a word that OP Quake says. I have been trying to get on a team for the past 2 years in this league, and people refuse to sign me. You have a better chance of getting laid in Amish country, then finding a team. Teams will tell you to sign and then up the price or say they dont have a spot but will find one for you. Fallon has been known for his bullshit lies the moment he started in this league. Save your money then wasting it on the false promises of these managers. Your team sucked last year in the standings so dont tell us you have some great team.

soccersteve00
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Full Name : Steve Lorman
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  spfallon9432 Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Good to see you back just in time for the season to bash bdsl teams "soccersteve"! I don't think I know you and I don't think you know me, so please done try telling people I lie and don't represent my team and this league well. Brandon and I have already been in direct contact and I have not made any false promises to him, simply an offer to be a big part of our squad at the same cost as everyone else. As far as my team on the field, ill let our forthcoming results do the talking, but you can ask the premier and championship level teams we have been competing with all Winter what they think of the team I have worked very hard to build the past 6 months. Hope you have found a squad my friend! Cool

spfallon9432
College
College

Number of posts : 70
Team : FC Quake
Full Name : Sean Fallon
Registration date : 2014-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  soccersteve00 Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Maybe you should think about giving someone who asked to play on this website a chance. Your team was 2-6-3 last year and you talk about your team being so good. You are in the 2nd last division of the league. You want to load your team with a bunch of poop players that is fine. I have been cleared to play for over a year now. If you were a real man you would give me a try out but I dont want to play on your team. I dont want my legacy floating to the bottom divisions on the league. I have more respect for my game. I have been working out and watching a lot of soccer and am ready. I hope to play your team in some game because you'll need to see a proctologist when im done with you. Dont you dare come on this website and write me messages like this. You and your prancing pony team is starting to piss us all off. Get out of my league!

soccersteve00
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Full Name : Steve Lorman
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  DrewMaloney Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Hey Steve,

I have a roster spot. Shoot me a PM so we can talk about it. I like your passion.
DrewMaloney
DrewMaloney
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 407
Team : Boomslang FC
Full Name : Drew Maloney
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  WhySOserious Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:01 pm

SoccerSteve!!! I am so very happy to continue to read your charming posts. You're over 40 years of age and have had back problems and have yet to play in a few years. Now why would someone wish to enroll you onto their squad, being that your old enough to be half the leagues father? You say you can play with the younger generation however you have yet to tie up the boots to give it a go. While many might believe you are best suited for the 035 you still believe you have what it takes. My question is why are you not on a team already? I mean a 40+ year old guy with back issues trolling the forums just amazes me that you have yet to locate a club. You sir, have a problem with anyone looking for players because you feel you are the best and need to be on a roster. Did something happen on the school yard when you were a young kid? Maybe being picked last every time or riding the bench each match has made your brain a little scrambled. I want you to realize this is not YOUR league, you do not even have a team, so how could you call this YOUR league. You sir should not be allowed to step foot onto the pitch in the BDSL you are a disgrace. Maybe you could take your talents down the 90 to the RDSL. I hear they might take on such a risk as yourself. I also read in one of your brilliant posts that you had a hard time paying $85 (I may be off on dollar amount but you get the point) to play on a squad that inquired about your services. Last time I had checked the players in the league do not get paid, yes it is true they don't receive a check each week to play. However, they write a check to play! This just seems so absurd to me, men willing to write a check to play the beautiful game and not receive anything in return. For you to think you can waltz right into the league and not pay or play for that matter is undoubtedly the most dumbest thing I have ever read on this forum, and there has been a lot of dumb readings. You continue to attack managers and players to receive a chance to play. I just saw Drew invited you to possibly play for him, I would love for the league to come watch you dance around these young guys. Seriously, being able to play in a high division at your physical level I give you 5 no actually I will give you 10 minutes to stand on the same pitch with these guys. If you do make Drew's club then you better start watching more football matches, because we all know that watching matches can improve our skills overnight. You're a joke, a disgrace and you sir should back away while you still can. I'm sorry a midlife crisis has came at such a young age for you, sit back down take some meds and dream about the league a little more. Until next time SoccerSteve

WhySOserious
JV
JV

Number of posts : 4
Team : Free Agent
Full Name : Question Mark
Registration date : 2015-04-07

Back to top Go down

Looking for a summer team Empty Re:

Post  Neal4 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Brandon, Niagara FC is interested in talking more. I messaged you further details & can also be reached through the team's twitter account as well.
Neal4
Neal4
JV
JV

Number of posts : 8
Team : Niagara FC
Full Name : Adam Winkworth
Registration date : 2014-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Akerr315 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Does anyone know of a team that has open spots. I am moving to Buffalo from Syracuse and need a team to join. Played college and in men's leagues in Syracuse. Please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Alex

Akerr315
JV
JV

Number of posts : 4
Team : Need A Team
Full Name : Alex Kerr
Registration date : 2015-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content