Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1

3 posters

Go down

West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1 Empty West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1

Post  gregnicotera Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi,
With the shakeup in divisions this year, West Side FC got promotion to Division 1.  We are looking to supplement our core of players with 2 to 3 Defenders and 2 to 3 Strikers.  We are competitive team made of a couple of past college, club college players, BDSL veterans with others who played in high school.  Our goal is to win and get promotion but we also enjoy meeting after our games at the bar for a drink or two.  

Please post contact info if interested.

Cheers
Greg

gregnicotera
JV
JV

Number of posts : 1
Team : West Side FC
Full Name : Gregory Nicotera
Registration date : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1 Empty Re: West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1

Post  cfc Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi, not sure if you still have openings but I am an offensive minded player looking for a team.

cfc
JV
JV

Number of posts : 2
Team : n/a
Full Name : Nik Dimitrievski
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Back to top Go down

West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1 Empty Re: West Side FC looking for Strikers/Defenders -Division 1

Post  ssozi Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Hey I don’t know if u are still looking for players but I am interested in playing for you. 718-730-3569

Sent from Topic'it App
ssozi
ssozi
JV
JV

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum