Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBFC 4, Bangarang 4

Go down

NBFC 4, Bangarang 4 Empty NBFC 4, Bangarang 4

Post  deadrichard Mon May 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Beautiful day for soccer. both sides showed with 17-18.

This game was such a cluster you-know-what and 90% of that was due to officiating. Multiple goals were scored but then called back due to the HR not realizing play was offsides and allowing play to go for 30 seconds to 1 minute before finally calling offsides. i'm getting heated just thinking so here's the goals:

First goal in Bangarang history came after Gallineau sent Patterson over the top and Dilly Bear passed it over to voit for an easy tap in

Second goal came off a free kick just outside the 18 after a two-footed studs up challenge on Ruggiero. Mason (who we signed this week) put the ball perfectly around the wall far post.

Third goal for us came off an advantage (after the goal the HR yelled "hey did you like that advantage?" and then fist bumped me) after McAndrew got absolutely cleaned out in the box on a corner, Patterson scooped up the ball and put it low and away from their keeper.

Fourth Goal for us was a beauty of a flick from Spaulding to Fahy and Fahy just turned the burners, beat the d-man and finished.

Things got a little chippy at the end. the officiating was so horrendous I can't really remember much else about the game.

We look forward to our opening round Wood Cup Game on Thursday vs Tesla.
deadrichard
deadrichard
JV
JV

Number of posts : 7
Team : Bangarang FC
Full Name : Cullen Dedrick
Registration date : 2016-05-06

Back to top Go down