Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mailing it in....

Go down

Mailing it in.... Empty Mailing it in....

Post  ajbalsd Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:04 am

Yup, I sure am. Revolution SC defeated the Clarence Rebels 5-1 on Sunday. There really wasn't much going on in this game, and I can't recall how we scored our goals. We held the majority of possession throughout the game, save for a seven minute span at the beginning of the second half. Their only goal came on a PK, that shouldn't have been awarded. Our CB went up for the ball, and took a forearm to the back, pushing him forward, where his hand touched the ball in the box. The AR on the far side couldn't see because of all of the bodies in the way, totally understandable. However, our ref never left the center circle, so there was no chance he would see anything (kind of like the rest of the game).

I think it is safe to say that the young kids on the Rebels need to gel in order to succeed, and definitely need to mature. This is a men's league, not high school anymore. There will be tough tackles and hard fought battles for the ball. No need to sucker punch, or get dirty. Leave that for after the more serious fouls....

Now, it's time for some relaxation, the beach, and some clean ocean air......
ajbalsd
ajbalsd
College
College

Number of posts : 89
Team : Revolution FC
Full Name : Alan Balsdon
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum