Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions

3 posters

Go down

Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions Empty Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions

Post  bbartosik Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:31 pm

Polonia Elbow vs Soup FC

Both teams are having a strong year, but I have to give the edge to Elbow Soup in this one. Soup has some good, young talent and home field advantage. Soup wins 3-2.

BSC Raiders vs Aurora

Aurora is one of the stronger teams in division 1 in my opinion and is solid in many areas. BSC Raiders are always at the top of Premier and a powerhouse. Home field advantage and determination will make this game competitive, but I say Raiders win 3-1.

Lazio Stallions vs Roos

Playing in this game, I can only predict my team to win. Someone else can predict this one.

Roos acknowledge the talent and skill that a young team like the Stallions possess. Having grown up playing most of the guys on this team when they played for BPFC, we know that we are in for a fight and all I can say is that we are ready.

District 5 vs Celtic

Celtic is too strong for D5 to handle. Celtic wins this game 4-0. Ski earns the shut out and his boys advance to round 3.
bbartosik
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 265
Team : Roos FC
Full Name : Brian Bartosik
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions Empty Re: Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions

Post  Marek Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:57 am

First of all Polonia White Eagles are gonna beat Elbow soup! And second this is Polonia's Home field and not elbow soups. Its gonna be a close game but Polonia is going to win ! In the first game of the season elbow soup beat Polonia 4 to 0 but Polonia didnt have their 6 starters playing. So today will show who is the better team and probobly who is going to win the 1st division.
Marek
Marek
JV
JV

Number of posts : 8
Team : Polonia White Eagles
Full Name : Marek Sokolowski
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions Empty Re: Tehel Cup Round 2 Part 2 Predictions

Post  Smitch83 Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Easy with those predictions about who's going to win first division, polska. EA is atop flight A and they aren't going down without a fight. Big game tonight against BSC, should be a true test of whether or not we would belong in premier...

Smitch83
JV
JV

Number of posts : 22
Team : Aurora Arsenal
Full Name : Matthew Smyczynski #3
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum