Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

co-ed short sided? in city of buffalo?

3 posters

Go down

co-ed short sided?  in city of buffalo? Empty co-ed short sided? in city of buffalo?

Post  btpleban Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 am

Does anyone know any leagues that organize co-ed short-sided (6v6, 8v8 or whatever) matches that play within the city of buffalo (maybe lasalle park or delaware park)? I can't seem to find anything, and I have a squad ready to go for august/september. I know about sahlen's, but we were hoping for something closer to the city, and outside...

Please help! Thanks.

btpleban
JV
JV

Number of posts : 1
Team : Woodland
Full Name : Brian Pleban
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

co-ed short sided?  in city of buffalo? Empty Re: co-ed short sided? in city of buffalo?

Post  bbartosik Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 am

Some guys play Buffalo Social Club Soccer League. It's Co-Ed but 11v11. Not sure if that works. Contact BSC International. Nick Wydro manages a team in that.

Games were at High-View, La Salle and Deleware

Good Luck!
bbartosik
bbartosik
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 265
Team : Roos FC
Full Name : Brian Bartosik
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

co-ed short sided?  in city of buffalo? Empty Re: co-ed short sided? in city of buffalo?

Post  Ankur Singh Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Hey, there aren't many co-ed short-sided leagues that either Sahlen's, Epic, or Sportplex offer. But every Saturday afternoon at 2p, myself and a bunch of friends of mine (including about 3 or 4 girls) do short-sided games at Delaware Park on the Point of Meadow fields (fields closest to the 198 by the old juicery and past the baseball fields). We play recreational, but we could raise it up to something more competitive without a problem. It's probably your best bet if you want something regular and best of all, it's free. We bring our own set of 6 foot PUGGS and play for about 2 hours. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in doing. We'll be there this Saturday as always.

Cheers.
Ankur Singh
Ankur Singh
College
College

Number of posts : 79
Team : SPAL
Full Name : Ankur Singh
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down