Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tehel Cup Final Preview

Go down

Tehel Cup Final Preview Empty Tehel Cup Final Preview

Post  Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Lakeside FC vs Amherst Sharpshooters
Thursday, August 1
Lewport High School
8pm

Lakeside FC Players To Watch:

Adam Durst (#1):  Lakeside's star keeper, conveniently stolen from none other than the Sharpshooters themselves, has been on fire.  He is taking the Bar Exam today and Wednesday, and will find himself, dare I say, between the bars on Thursday.  Symmetry?  You may say no.  I say you are right.

Andrew Lepore (#18):  Lakeside's Serie D import Andrew Lepore is fresh off an alumni golf tournament weekend.  With his competitive skills honed, look for this crafty attacking minded outside back to affect the game in several ways.

Anthony Domenico (#10):  Lakeside's speedster up top has found his scoring touch as of late.  Will he be able to create a scoring run through the much hyped Sharpshooter defense?

Lakeside FC Missing Players:

Kyle Westerholt (#9):  Lakeside's heart and soul at center mid for all six years of its existence, how will Lakeside fill the void?  Will Greg Anne (#4) and Hector Rodriguez (#22) be able to step in?  If past performance is any indicator, the answer is yes.

Lakeside FC X-Factors:

Charlie Barth (#11):  Will Barth emerge from the bench for the first time since the first round of the Tehel Cup?  The thought alone might be enough to strike fear into the heart of the Sharpshooters defense.

Back to top Go down

Tehel Cup Final Preview Empty Re: Tehel Cup Final Preview

Post  Michael Schieber Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm

http://www.goupper90.com/tehel-cup-final-preview/

Read the whole article in the above link but here is my quick prediction for the Final tomorrow.

The Pick: This is a great final match up. I don’t think there is a consensus favorite between the two. Amherst is probably the more offensive of the two but that suits the speed and precision counter attack of Lakeside. A real treat to all in attendance and I highly recommend you be one of them.

Amherst Sharpshooters 2 – Lakeside FC 2 (4-3 PKS to Amherst)
Michael Schieber
Michael Schieber
EPL
EPL

Number of posts : 435
Team : Roos F.C.
Full Name : Michael Schieber
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down