Buffalo & District Soccer League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic 4 D-5 0

3 posters

Go down

Celtic 4   D-5 0 Empty Celtic 4 D-5 0

Post  Fritz Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 pm

I have to start off by apologizing to my teammates for not showing up in the first half. The game started out in the first minute by an own goal for Dynamo, scored by no other then my own brother Jay. Mahaffey crossed the ball through the crease where Jay tried to stop it but instead deflected in right by me. After that Dynamo's offside trap failed badly with the celtic scoring two more goals before half. Though it was a great job by the celtic, I still should of had made the saves. The second half Dynamo showed a bit more poise and ball control only to lose it towards the end of the game after a couple of injuries. Good game to Steve, "Mike Tyson" (Frank) Butcher and the rest of the celtic. By the way, nice sportmanship to Steve. After I helped carry an injured teammate off the field Steve quickly threw the ball in, got it back and tried to chip me as I was running back into the net. Did we answer the anger management question Steve? The question he was trying to find out was ....is the Fritz brothers anger management classes working? I will say they must, what do you think Stevie?

Fritz
College
College

Number of posts : 91
Team : Buffalo Celtic
Full Name : Edwin Fritz
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Celtic 4   D-5 0 Empty Re: Celtic 4 D-5 0

Post  Mullins21 Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Fritz ---

Would you expect anything less from my brothers of Celtic or the Butcher's, I guess... I heard one of them threw at the others head in a family outing softball game.

Mullins

Mullins21
JV
JV

Number of posts : 20
Team : Celtic
Full Name : Patrick Mullins
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Celtic 4   D-5 0 Empty Re: Celtic 4 D-5 0

Post  Charlie Woods Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:35 am

I was at said Softball Family Match and second that as I seen it Mullins